Tuesday, May 24, 2011

No News is Good News!

Still no major news.  I am having some VERY MILD side effects but they involve things of a gastro-intestinal nature so I don't think any details are required (you're welcome!)

Got up before the alarm went off yesterday and did my walk around the hills.  It was a beautiful morning and I wish I had taken my camera with me to share a picture of the sun rising over the city.  Today I stayed in bed until the alarm went off which means the elliptical machine in the basement is awaiting me.  I'll head down there shortly.

In week one of chemo I want to be able to tell Dr. Chui I exercised every day. (One week at a time...)


So, that's about it.  Tomorrow my "baby" turns 2-years-old!  I am looking forward to celebrating with him, his Granny & his pals at daycare.  We will be taking some frozen fruit bars for the kids to enjoy.  And I'll try to remember to take a few pictures.

After that, it's chemo again Thursday afternoon. 

So for now, I guess I'm kicking chemo's ass instead of the reverse.  I'm prepared for the side effects that may come over time but I'm doing well so far and that's all I can ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment