Thursday, May 26, 2011

In This Corner.....

Round 2 starts in about 5 hours and I guess I'm as ready as I can be. 

This first week was, as I have previously said, relatively easy.  A little more tired, a little stomach stuff but nothing major.

I exercised every day, including getting up early this morning to do a workout video that includes weight work, stretching, yoga and cardio...I'm ready to report to Dr. Chui!!

O is now officially 2-years-old, and his smile still lights up my day. 


I am going to take the three day weekend off from blogging here, and will (attempt to) pretend I don't have cancer.  Hopefully my body will cooperate!  We will be with lots of family and have an even bigger celebration for O this weekend.  Granny has planned a pirate-themed party, and lots of family have assisted with planning fun activities like a treasure hunt for all of the kids.  O is already talking about who he is going to see there: Lucas, Dylan, Kevin....those names are in heavy rotation...with shout outs to Granny-Poppop-Feather-Bobbob-Rhonda-Miranda-KatyJo-and Lindsey too!  (I'm impressed--it took his Dad even longer to learn that many names of my family members!  haha)  We have a walk-date already set with cousins Kiauna and Ava Sunday morning, too.

Can't wait to see my family!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment