Friday, May 20, 2011

Let's Get Physical...

Okay, so I have to apologize in advance for these particular posts, but if I'm going to stay up on my exercising I really feel like I have to self-report it here....you know, to keep myself honest about it.

So, today from 11-11:35 I did the stair-master. 

And, even though I hate to admit it because I'm so lazy, it actually did help clear my head a bit. 

I'll probably post at least an exercise update every few days.  Maybe I'll even give Dr. Chui my blog address so he can keep tabs on me.

So far, still no major side effects to report!  I did order some barf bags online from Amazon.com--they are hard to find over the counter anywhere here I was surprised to learn.  I'm trying to be over-prepared because I superstitiously believe that if I have something like that, I won't need it!  Along those lines, I've also started my "middle of the night ER trip" phone list--people I can call who live relatively close by that can drive me to an ER if needed while G waits for Granny and Gramps to take over O duty.  I'd like to have his sleep as undisturbed as possible through all of this...so if you are within 15 driving minutes or so of our house and can volunteer for this I will supply my own barf bags for the ride!

5 comments:

  1. I definitely live within 15 minutes when there is no traffic. Keep me on your list!
    Love you and I'm hoping for no to minimal side effects XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I speed I can be there in 15 ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katy -

    If you drive like you put on toddler diapers, we'll count on you for the ride back.

    G

    ReplyDelete
  4. hhm: so proud of you for exercising. i hope you are still feeling alright today. xo! dvk

    ReplyDelete