Friday, September 23, 2011

Guuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh.....

This whole thing can be so frustrating sometimes.

After basically staying home Tuesday and all day Wednesday, I returned to work yesterday and I felt better than I have in several days if not weeks.  My co-worker, LF, pointed out that a little rest will go a long way and I conceded that fact...

Then at some point early this morning I was sort of awake-sort of asleep-but I realized I had the chills again despite having dreams about being in a too hot, stuffy room...not again, I thought.

Once Greg woke up I asked him to feel my forehead and tell me if I had a fever.  He said no.  Still, I thought I might so I got up and took my temperature.  100.7.  I.  Am.  So.  Annoyed.

So I got up, took O to daycare, and went into work to cover a hearing and now I'm back home in bed.  Special thanks to co-worker JC who is going to cover a late afternoon hearing for me so I can stay here in bed...and try to get better.

I have to say, though, that this up and down fever is getting really old at this point.  I would like it to stop.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment