Friday, July 8, 2011

8th Round Down: that's 75%!

Still tolerating the Taxol fairly well.  No new side effects have reared their ugly heads.

Yesterday my Dad got to be my chauffeur to and from the Drip-Drip Lounge--his first trip now that the Oregon Legislature is out of session.

Sam also came by for what will be her last visit I'm both excited and sad to say.  You see, Sam is going to have her baby this weekend if not sooner!!!  Her due date was either June 30 or yesterday, depending on which doctor's assessment she chose to believe, but they are going to get her rolling over the weekend!  Since there are no kids allowed in the transfusion area, I won't be seeing Sam again there but hopefully we can meet up before one of my appointments or something at a more child-friendly location so I can meet Baby C!  So excited for Sam and Mazyar!!

There really is nothing else to report from here.  Mellow weekend ahead--a birthday party for JW tomorrow and then we are wide open.  I am looking forward to another sunny weekend--it helps keep me smiling.

Enjoy your weekend, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment