Monday, August 1, 2011

Congrats to M & C!

On this Monday morning I am tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeddddd.  However, it is for a great reason: on Saturday we hustled out of town to attend a wedding in Central Oregon, then turned around and came back home yesterday.  I love Central Oregon so much, I am kicking myself that we couldn't use the wedding as an excuse to spend longer than a night there.

Congrats to M & C on their wedding.  We had a wonderful time celebrating with them.  O danced the night away and I just tried to keep up with him!  Sunday morning we awoke to baby bunnies and quail scampering about outside of our townhouse.  O really wanted to get his hands on one of those rabbits!!

Here is a photo of O & I at the reception:


Thursday was my 11th Taxol treatment!  ALMOST DONE (with that one).  The neuropathy is starting to be a real bummer during the weekends so I've started a supplement called L-glutamine to help.  I'm afraid I should have started it weeks ago, but we'll see if it helps at all now.

My other side effects remain minimal.  I did have another bloody  nose after the wedding on Saturday night, but such is life....

Friday we had dinner with friends and then O and their daughter played in a nearby fountain at one of Portland's famous parks. 

That's about it from here.  I am so excited to think that in four days I will be able to check one of the boxes off on my "Cancer To-Do List."

No comments:

Post a Comment