Monday, November 14, 2011

Crying Jag!

Today is November 14th...the day I thought I'd be back to work before all of this started.  Last week, I realized that the goal of today wasn't realistic, but maybe I'd be better by Wednesday...but even that feels too optimistic at this point.

I really hate this feeling of being physically limited!  I doubt at this point I could even drive a car although I DO think I'll be able to do that by next week....

Last night (and then again this morning) I cried and cried about these feelings of being so limited.  It goes without saying that the hardest part of this is not being able to play with and care for O like I have in the past.  Not returning to work is also tough, and I dreaded sending an email today to my co-workers this morning about my delayed return.  I know that they expected it would be longer than I did, so I'm sure it came as no surprise to them...but I still hated admitting it.

Today I may even try to go shopping with G's Mom, my Mom and O.  It will be my first "outing" but I think it will be good for me to get out and be a bit more active.

But first: a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment