Sunday, November 20, 2011

Back to the Grind

Tomorrow I will head back to work.

I haven't tried driving a card yet, so we shall see how that goes.  I will go to my desk, then to a court appearance at 9:00.  Then back to my desk and another court appearance at 1:30.

Right now, my plan is to go home after that 1:30 appearance.  By then I'll know if returning to the office was a huge mistake, and if I can work on Tuesday as well.

I'm still pretty sore, but I am definitely improving.  I am able to sit up for long periods of time, I can play with O for longer and longer, and I've even done a little laundry and picking up of toys.  So hopefully that means I'll be able to make it through a half day of work.  And it will be good for me: I've been suffering a bit from having an idle mind...and Google has not been my friend lately so it's time my mind was occupied with things other than Stage 3 Cancer!

No comments:

Post a Comment