Thursday, March 15, 2012

The Final Countdown

2

Still Using the Bolus....

although, if I had to guess I'd say today and tomorrow they will stop because it's official: the skin is breaking down.  Still not OOZING that I can tell, but there are different colors and textures going on now:


I feel like Ralph Macchio in "The Outsiders" after he and Pony saved those kids in the church fire.  Except, you know, it's just the one spot on my body as opposed to all over, and I'm not going to die alone in some crappy 1950s S.E. Hinton hospital...But if you hear me telling you to "Stay Gold" now you'll know why.

Incidentally, I was OBSESSED with that movie in the 4th grade.  I wonder why....

A shirtless Matt Dillon...even in my youth I was able to appreciate this


Oh the crushes!  Oh the fan mail!!!  Oh the crying every time I saw that movie!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment