Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Hope you are all having a Merry Christmas.

We certainly have had a busy weekend.  Friday my parents and I took O to get his picture taken with Santa and then to Zoo Lights.  Last night was our Big Extended Family Christmas Eve, and today we stayed home and had the party come to us.

O got everything he asked for from Santa Claus and then some, and now he's happily sleeping.  He's been fighting a cold that I really hope I don't get since I have my surgery in a few weeks!

Here is a photo of us opening presents this morning--check out ALL my hair!  (It's still short enough that a waiter called G & I "gentlemen" a few weeks ago...but compared to where it was...)

ANYWAY: hope you had a wonderful day wherever you are.

Auditioning for our Paul Frank Modeling Contract

No comments:

Post a Comment